1. texture – This is a very close macro of some moss. From farther away it looks like a beautiful green carpet and it’s velvety smooth to the touch.
2. fog – I went way back in my archives to find a fog photo and actually, it’s not even really fog. It’s steam coming off one of the hot springs in Yellowstone back in 2007. See how little the boys were back then! This trip is the reason I bought my first dslr, although I did leave it on auto for over two years.
3. button – A jar of colorful buttons that I keep on my desk.
4. beverage/drink – a photo that I also used for foto friday’s reflections theme because I like the way the flowers from the placemat are reflected back onto the cup.
5. seventies – My grandmother made this very seventies looking afghan for me when I was ten in 1976. Back then, I thought it was kind of ugly. I tried really hard to look appreciative and like I liked it when she gave it to me. After 30 years, it’s finally grown on me and now I think it’s quite lovely.