1. shadows – Gary and I took Maisy on a walk at the lake at just the right time of day for perfect light and long skinny shadows.
2. patterns/repetition – My rubber band ball makes a nice criss cross kind of pattern.
3. bright white – This little wood carved bird is a memento from a wonderful trip to visit friends in Arkansas last summer.
4. strong – I took a photo just like this last week for my trees post except the light was overcast and gloomy. Beautiful golden light makes all the difference!
5. warmth – This is my one from the archives this week. It was taken in December 2008 the day we had a record three inches of snow. Mason came in to get warmed up after a morning of playing in rare Louisiana snow.