1. chocolate – I gave G a box of chocolate for Valentine’s Day. Fortunately for me, he’s really nice so he’s sharing.
2. numbers – I guess the numbers on their jerseys will have to do. I’m looking forward to all the cool numbers everyone else came up with.
3. canned food – Just a shelf in my pantry.
4. music – Here’s Mason just before his holiday concert at school last December.
5. stack – I had visions of stacking up some old books, but changed my mind when I saw the kids building sand castles in the back yard yesterday. We’re having such nice spring weather!