1. capturing the sky – I took a dirt bike photo from a low perspective to get lots of sky in the photo. I originally took a sunset photo with this prompt in mind, but since I shared it a few days ago, I decided to do something different yesterday.
2. everyday – One thing that I do pretty much every day is take pictures. I was excited last week when Alec actually asked me for last year’s project life album! It makes all the effort and commitment worthwhile when my family enjoys looking through last year’s memories. I think he was just looking for dirt bike photos, but I’ll take it!
3. furry – I lured Maisy with a treat over to a patch of wildflowers in the backyard.
4. life – It’s really starting to look like spring around here. I found these new blooms on a pear tree.
5. blurred – This is one of my favorite blurry shots. I took this of Brinkley last October. I love that her little tongue is sticking out while she’s running. It’s typical of her because she’s never still!