It was another fun week of hunting for photos!
1. water – This was one of the first pictures I took with my brand new 50mm lens back in late 2009. I don’t think I even knew at the time that the light just before sunset was best. I happened to go outside at just the right time to snap a photo of my fountain and this is what I got.
2. quote – The first quote that came to mind for me was “a picture’s worth a thousand words”. Maybe that’s why I love photography so much. I’m not a big talker and I don’t usually write a lot with my posts either. I just want to share my photos!
3. window – This is a church nearby my house.
4. activity – I can’t choose between my two boys’ favorite activities. It’s dirt bike riding for Alec and basketball for Mason.
5. page 25 – My page 25 was a watch advertisement. Mason got a cool watch for Christmas so I asked him to model it for me.