1. Diptych (triptych) – If you’ve been to my blog lately, I know you’ve already seen my tootsie roll pop photos, but I thought it would make a great series so I’m posting them just one more time.
2. Book – This is a stack of Dr. Seuss books that were read to my boys many, many times. They bring back good memories!
3. Fill in the Blank - When I think about how blooms are in the trees, I just have to take a picture. And I’m starting to take lots of pictures because I’m seeing something new blooming just about every day now!
4. A Taste of Italy - I don’t think my grapes came from Italy, but they do grow grapes there, right?
5. Reminders – This is my photo from the archives this week. I took this as my pic of the day last year on the day I got my iphone. It’s great for setting reminders that tell me what I’m supposed to be remembering to do each day. I know it’s no surprise that I have a green case! I thought it was neat the way the color of the case matches the blurred grass in the background.