1. Time – I thought about photographing the clock tower at LSU, but since I never made it to the campus this week, this photo from the archives will have to do.
2. Poem – Alec’s English class has been doing a unit on poetry and it seems he’s done nothing but write poems for the last month. All of the corrections were due this week so I took this of his hands typing away to get them all finished. And now this is where I copied my favorite poem he wrote, but when I showed him (because I thought he’d be proud for me to share it), he insisted I delete it and he didn’t want it shared. Oh, well.
3. Outside – We spent yesterday morning outside watching my nephews’ baseball games. I took a few baseball pics, but I had to take a few of the baby sister too!
4. Zoom – For some reason I feel the need to pull out my camera every time Alec rides his dirt bike which means I have a ton of dirt bike photos. I can’t remember what this is called – when you follow a moving subject with your camera at a somewhat slow shutter speed. Someone please remind me! *It’s panning. Thanks, Rosie!*
5. Isolation - Just some pretty pink blooms in my backyard isolated through focus.