Happy Easter to everyone! I’ve taken a ton of photos this weekend from a crawfish boil, an egg hunt, and a photo shoot with my two year old niece, but I’ve barely had time to even go through them all. I’m going to be very busy this week. Here’s this week’s hunt photos:
1. reflections – This one’s from the archives and I know I’ve shared it before, but I love Mason’s look of excitement when I asked if he could stick his head out the window while we were going 60 mph down the highway. By the way, I wasn’t driving!
2. guess what this is – I know not everyone enjoys boiled crawfish like we do in Louisiana so you may not have seen them like this before. Is there anyone else out there who loves them?
3. what’s inside – Brinkley’s looking to see if there’s anything inside this patch of flowers that she might be looking for.
4. playtime – The cousins played a lot of baseball yesterday.
5. lawn and garden – Here’s something that I found growing in my lawn.