1. High Key – I did google it, but I decided instead to take a photo of my actual keys. I love my bead key chain. I wonder why I never thought of photographing it before.
2. Bedroom – This is a photo I took of my bed a couple weeks ago when Mason surprised me one morning by making up my bed.
3. Something Tiny – These wildflowers that grow in my yard are exceptionally tiny.
4. Off in the Distance – I took this photo of the kids during the field trip last week.
5. Stripes – I found stripes on the bench on my patio.