1. window/doors - This is the home of Jefferson Davis. It's right across from the beach in Biloxi. I love how Biloxi has beautiful live oaks right near the beach. I'm hoping you'll focus on the window and not the lousy clone job. (It's not my fault there was an ugly a/c unit right where I needed to take a pic)
2. eyelashes - I hope you forgive me for being a cheater this week. Mason has the best eyelashes in our family and I haven't seen my sweet boy in almost two weeks :( so I had to use an old photo. I can't wait till Tuesday when my boys will finally be home!
3. paint - This is another one from the archives, but what's cuter than Brinkley getting her toes painted by her Aunt Becky?
4. leaf veins - This little patch of new leaves is on a tree near Biloxi that is called the friendship tree. It is an amazing 500 year old live oak. To compare, if you've ever been to Oak Alley, their trees are 300 years old.
5. faceless portrait - One more of my little niece Brinkley from when we went swimming right before my boys left.