1. pop of color - I'm not a big fan of carrot juice, but it sure is a pretty color.
2. crossing thresholds - This is the only one I didn't find this week. It's a church that I photographed last summer.
3. x-ray - The closest I came to an x-ray looking image is this black and white of my crepe myrtle blooms.
4. toy - We don't have a lot of toys around here any more, but riding his dirt bike is definitely Alec's favorite thing to do.
5. farm - I was thinking about what to do for hidden and then I realized I took a pic of Gary's dad on his tractor yesterday.