I skipped last week's collage so I'm going to finish out the year with week 51 and 52 of my 365 project. I will still be taking a pic a day (or at least seven pics a week) in 2012, but I haven't decided how I will post them yet. I don't think I'll continue to make the collage each week, but I will be sharing my project life layouts as I get them completed.
1. peanuts snow globe
2. wreath on our door
3. lots of cookies made this week
4. the cousins acting out the christmas story
5. using pinterest for a new cookie recipe
6. colorful bokeh
7. the first time they went to the store for me
1. pic of maisy taken with the olloclip fisheye attachment for the iphone
2. candlelight service
3. lovely blue sky and banner
4. christmas morning
5. goodbye to the tree
6. waiting calmly before getting three staples (elbow to the head at ball practice)
7. sparklers on new year's eve
The template I used for my 2011 project 365 collages is available at The CoffeShop Blog here.