Good news today! I'm so happy to be giving away a spot in Becky Higgins' class, Project Real Life at Big Picture Classes! This is a four expert class and I know it's going to be amazing. Becky will be sharing her philosophy behind Project Life which is all about cultivating a better life with a practical approach to documenting the everyday. The class starts October 4th and lasts 12 weeks. The last day to register will be October 10.
To find out more about the class or to sign up click here:
Here's a more detailed description of what Project Real Life is all about...
Come join Becky Higgins for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend some time with her during the last quarter of 2012. As Becky goes about preparing for the holidays, organizing around her home and documenting her family's story along the way, she'll be sharing ideas to inspire you, tips to motivate you, and real-life suggestions on how to cultivate the life you want.
Whether you're a long-time Project Lifer or you're just now hearing about Project Life, you will love learning about the guilt-free philosophy behind this system of memory-keeping. While Becky will give you plenty to think about and do during the 12 weeks of this workshop, she firmly believes that there isn't a person that exists who "does it all" - and it should be the last thing we expect from ourselves.
Becky's class includes:
- An exclusively-designed set of Project Life cards (3" x 4" and 4" x 6") that will not be available anywhere else!
- Access to a pre-classroom with a presentation from Becky upon registration for class
- Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
- Voice messages, slideshows and videos throughout class
- Three live chats with Becky
- Welcome notes from Becky in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Supply list with live links to product resources
You have until this Thursday morning to enter by leaving a comment. I'll come back and update this post with the lucky person's name at that time. Good luck!
**The winner is Lindsey Marie! Congrats to you! Please email me so I can tell you how to claim your prize.