I made a quick and simple card to share with you today. I've been wanting to use my Dear Lizzy Serendipity die set. The flowers are really cute cut out of patterned paper. I also used my awesome Lawn Fawn hello die which in my opinion is the perfect font for a little hello.
Here's what I started with -
Here are the details -
1. cut and score a standard card base - 4.25 x 5.5
2. cut the background patterned paper to just under 4 x 5.25. I eyeballed it just to make sure I had a nice narrow border around my card.
3. cut the hello and flower shapes out of patterned paper
4. adhere the background to the card base with foam tape
5. assemble the flower with liquid glue and attach it to the card with foam dots
6. cut the foam dots into tiny pieces to adhere the hello die cut.
The circle die that I used for the flower center is part of the MFT blueprints #12 set. The yellow patterned paper is from the Studio Calico Lemon Lush collection and the papers I used on the flowers were leftovers from past Studio Calico card kits. Hope you enjoyed this super quick card!